There are a number of Community based teams working across North Staffordshire, based within local communities working with people who have mental health needs. Click on the links to the left of this page to find out more about the different services provided.
Staff employed within the teams come from different professional backgrounds, e.g:
- Social Workers
- Community Mental Health Nurses
- Occupational Therapists
- Psychiatrists and other doctors
- Health and social care support workers
- Support Time and Recovery Workers
- Administrative and secretarial support staff
Referral is usually through the Access Team on 0300 123 0907 (option 1).