We mobilised into our new locality structure from 1st October 2018, with Associate Directors and Clinical Directors formally responsible for their new Directorates.
Alastair Forrester is Head of Nursing & Professional Practice.
Matt Johnson is Head of Psychology.
Sarah Mountford is Head of Allied Health Professionals.
Claire Ault is Head of Pharmacy.
The graphic below shows our structure together with their teams.
We also completed our appointments to Service Manager and Quality Improvement roles. The management for the structure is:
Clinical Director, Darren Carr
Associate Director, Sam Mortimer
- Brigette Hamlett – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Simon Wilson – Service Manager – Newcastle
Lee Mason – Service Manager – Moorlands
Clinical Director, Dr Dennis Okolo
Associate Director, Jane Munton-Davies
- Sue Parkes – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Rachael Birks – Service Manager – North
Darryl Gwinneth – Service Manager – South Stoke
Deborah Hargreaves – Service Manager – South Stoke Social Care Lead
Clinical Director, Dr Hardeep Uppal
Associate Director, Ben Boyd
Stuart Fisher – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Tina Mottram – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Jessica Fitzgerald – Service Manager – LD & CAMHS IP
Fiona Platt – Service Manager – Neuro & Rehab
Clinical Director for Substance Misuse, Derrett Watts
Darren Bowyer – Senior Service Manager – Substance Misuse
Craig Heffernan-Stone – Service Manager – Substance Misuse
ACUTE & URGENT CARE
Clinical Director, Carol Sylvester
Associate Director, Nicky Griffiths
- Dawn Burston – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Mel McNair – Quality Improvement Lead Nurse (Matron)
Josey Povey – Service Manager – Urgent Care
In creating our locality structure, our aims are to…
- Bring together all age community services by geography
- Provide better services to our local communities
- Bring together all ‘Specialist Services’ (wider than North Staffs catchment)
- Improve and bring together ‘Urgent Care’ pathways
- Create a Primary Care directorate to support developments between the Trust and Primary Care
- Develop a robust and integrated professional structure
- Strengthen Clinical Leadership at a pathway level
Our Guiding Principles and Direction of Travel
Accepting system accountability for performance and improvement by integrating services at locality level with all other out of hospital, public and third sector organisations.
Ensuring that transformation enables change at scale and delivers improved outcomes and demonstrable returns on investment.
Details of Individual Services can be accessed here