Combined Healthcare is proud to launch a new online facility as part of its ongoing commitment to openness, transparency and innovation.
It can be accessed by clicking here.
Using this new facility anyone can use the webform below to make a comment or suggestion or ask a question in advance of each Open Trust Board meeting. A response will be provided as part of the Chair’s Report to the Board meeting. From January this year, a video recording of this section of each Open Trust Board meeting has been made available shortly after the meeting has taken place.
By combining the new “Ask the Board Online” facility and video archive of Board proceedings, anyone can obtain a public answer without having to physically attend the Board meeting. This will be particularly helpful to anyone who would find attendance difficult, either because of disability or other personal or work commitments.
N.B. To allow time for a response to be prepared, anyone using Ask the Board Online is asked to provide their question or comment at least 48 hours before the relevant Open Trust Board Meeting.
The dates for the next six Trust Open Board meetings are:
- 14th May 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 12th May
- 9th July 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 7th July
- 10th September 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 8th September
- 12th November 2020 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 10th November
- 14th January 2021 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 12th January
- 11th March 2021 – deadline for Ask The Board Online questions 9th March
Commenting on the launch of “Ask the Board Online”, Trust Chairman David Rogers said today:
“It has always been a priority for the Board to support innovation and transparency and we are delighted to announce this latest positive step. Last Autumn we made clear that a key strategic aim in our communications and engagement approach was to harness online and social channels to maximise opportunities for people to get involved with us, ask us questions and have their voice heard.
“I am very much looking forward to receiving and responding to all questions and comments that we receive as a result of this new facility”