Main contact number
Service based at
The Hope Centre
Upper Huntbach Street
ST1 2BX – click here to get directions from Google Maps
9am-5pm - Monday to Friday
About the service
The Early Intervention Team is a dedicated service for those aged 14-64 years. It supports service users and families affected by a first episode of psychosis or at risk mental states. The team are implementing the access and waiting times standard by delivering NICE concordant interventions in a timely way.
The service vision is:
- To improve the life chances of those affected by a first episode of psychosis:
- To provide a person centred recovery approach that responds to the needs and aspirations of those we work and engage with
- To reduce the time it takes to provide effective treatment and support when a person first starts to become unwell
- To respond with compassion and care, instilling hope and optimism for the future
- To provide a service that delivers a socially inclusive approach strengthening users social capital
- To work effectively and creatively with users and partners to deliver recovery outcomes
The Early Intervention Team has a dedicated website, which can be found here.