We provide a range of services for people of all ages.
By clicking on the links below, you will find out more about the services we provide to care for:
- adult in-patient services
- adult community services
- older people with mental health needs
- people of all ages with learning disability needs
- people requiring support for substance misuse
- children and young people with mental health needs
For general telephone enquiries, please call our switchboard team who will put you through to the relevant service - 0300 123 1535
If you are feeling unwell, your first point of contact should be the named contact in your care plan. If you need to speak to someone urgently, please call our Access Team on 0300 123 0907.